We invite you to join us on an exciting quest to explore the vast lands of Quantum Foundations!
This is the second edition of a summer school on Quantum Foundations and adjacent fields, which will take place in June 17-21 in Zürich, Switzerland. It will provide a solid introduction to different approaches and problems within foundations, and is tailored for junior researchers entering the field.
The registration for the event will open in April 2019.
Confirmed lecturers for the summer school
- Matthew Leifer, Chapman University, US – Interpretations
- Matthew Pusey, University of Oxford, UK – Contextuality
- Tony Short, University of Bristol, UK – Time
- Mirjam Weilenmann, University of Vienna, Austria – Causality I
- Markus Müller, University of Vienna, Austria – Agent-based approaches
- Ralph Silva, ETH Zürich, Switzerland – Pre- and post-selection
- Sandu Popescu, University of Bristol, UK – Paradoxes
- V.Vilasini, University of York, UK – Causality II
This list will continue to grow in the coming months: it will also include lectures on such topics as quantum non-locality and axiomatic approaches to quantum theory.