Mathematical Physics meets Quantum Information
Workshop aimed at mathematical physicists who are curious about tools developed in this field can be applied to new problems in quantum information theory.
Funded by the National Centre of Competence in Research SwissMap.
– Fernando Brandão (Caltech)
– Nicolas Brunner (U Geneva)
– Vadim Cheianov (Leiden)
– Matthias Christandl (U Copenhagen)
– Elizabeth Crosson (U New Mexico)
– Nilanjana Datta (U Cambridge)
– Jens Eisert (FU Berlin) *
– Omar Fawzi (ENS Lyon)
– Jürg Fröhlich (ETH Zürich)
– Nicolas Gisin (U Geneva)
– Gian Michele Graf (ETH Zurich)
– David Gross (U Cologne)
– Michal Horodecki (U Gdansk)
– Arthur Jaffe (Harvard)
– Robert Koenig (TU Munich)
– Zhengwei Liu (Harvard)
– Sandu Popescu (U Bristol)
– Mark Wilde (Louisiana State University)
To apply to register, fill in the form below. Registration is free. We will try to cover the accommodation of all participants in the workshop hotel. This means that the total number of participants may be limited, and some participants may have to share rooms.
Registration deadline: 15th May 2019.
Notification of application success: 21st May 2019.